Autumn delivers the best of everything; leaves falling, the cold weather increasing, the chance to don scarves and gloves. And of course, the most amazing part of the season – changing up the decor! A new season always brings fresh inspiration to fashion’s color spectrum. Immerse yourself in the latest color trends for Fall/Winter 2015/2016.
Autumn is more than just pulling out an extra blanket to put on the bed. This is the time to rotate your homewares and bring a few more pieces into the mix. The change in weather, the increase in grey skies and the pitter patter of rain all call for a more subdued color palette indoors. This year, it’s gone even more subdued than usual in terms of the color story on offer.
- Autumn/winter 2015 is all about neutrals.
- Gorgeous year-round, the spaces decorated in shades of pumpkin, rust and maple red, feel particularly suited for the autumn season.
- Use a palette of dark brown with cream and orange accents creates intimacy.
- Plum is a fall color that gives a romantic touch.
- Pale pink color, pared-down furnishings palette, thinks light woods, whites, and golds makes for a room that’s soothing and cozy.
- Cypress-colored furniture is calming, stress-relieving, and a bit paradoxically, invigorating.
- Shiny grey color, it is necessary to obtain a fresh and modern up-to-date kitchen or bathroom.
- Another fall color, the dark blue, will create areas of great contrast.
- Electric yellow or Pantone Minion can be combined with more neutral colors to create a nice room with touch of color.
- Warm materials like wooden and wickerwork are the star elements.
- Curtains create a warm and cozy atmosphere, perfect to give splashes of color and combining with upholstery.
- Carpets create a feeling of finished and lived home. Use it to define spaces, to add color and serenity … In short, a world of possibilities.
The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with the colors you use. Now you can start putting into practice your creative talents and look for better possible combinatio